Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I haven't tried these in months, always got questions about odd medical conditions that I have never heard of. Maybe I should try again
    It does ask that but only one or twice, it does try for several different things they want you to buy or try, just say not and you will get into surveys.Still no answer from support with on.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It does ask that but only one or twice, it does try for several different things they want you to buy or try, just say not and you will get into surveys.Still no answer from support with on.

Jtowner
    tried last night and kept getting asked did I smoke and what type of business I worked in.gave up tried again this AM, said not to did I buy things, got into a .50 one, completed and credited.
    Thanks

thanks for the posts, today I completed .50, .75 1.00 and all credited right away

Announcing a big change to SaySo!!

Instead of our current router system with them where you click on a survey for one price and then get routed to others and things change, we are going back to having 3 distinct links at 3 different prices. So no matter what survey you end up taking once you click on the link, you will get the amount you expected to get.

The amounts we are offering now (based on new terms with them) are .35, .70, and .90. That essentially lowered one a little and raised another and should do a better job of helping you know which ones are easiest to get and which will be worth putting in more time.

Our traffic with them had gotten to a point that it was so low that it didn't even make sense to continue working directly with them. I would say maybe 3 or 4 people a day were getting surveys. Hopefully going this route will make it more predictable for everyone in terms of getting what you expect to get for the surveys.

While we are in the transition, please start taking the surveys either from the Offers page or from the "Your Daily Tasks" list on the Member Zone. It will likely take us a couple of days to get the spotlight system switched over as well as the SaySo page itself.

My hope is that this will make them worth doing again!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Instead of our current router system with them where you click on a survey for one price and then get routed to others and things change, we are going back to having 3 distinct links at 3 different prices. So no matter what survey you end up taking once you click on the link, you will get the amount you expected to get.

The amounts we are offering now (based on new terms with them) are .35, .70, and .90. That essentially lowered one a little and raised another and should do a better job of helping you know which ones are easiest to get and which will be worth putting in more time.

Our traffic with them had gotten to a point that it was so low that it didn't even make sense to continue working directly with them. I would say maybe 3 or 4 people a day were getting surveys. Hopefully going this route will make it more predictable for everyone in terms of getting what you expect to get for the surveys.

While we are in the transition, please start taking the surveys either from the Offers page or from the "Your Daily Tasks" list on the Member Zone. It will likely take us a couple of days to get the spotlight system switched over as well as the SaySo page itself.

Saw the change after I did one, they all decreased used to be .75,.50 and 1.00. May have to think about doing them, they are very long for that big of a change. All we do is lose, do not gain anything. Its very discouraging to spend time for so little of a reward for that time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Saw the change after I did one, they all decreased used to be .75,.50 and 1.00. May have to think about doing them, they are very long for that big of a change. All we do is lose, do not gain anything. Its very discouraging to spend time for so little of a reward for that time.

Jtowner
    While we were obviously upset to lose our direct contract with them, given that we have only been making a $50 a month profit with them for the last year, it wasn't one that we could really fight. We can still fiddle with the different survey amounts and the different networks--including adding another .70 so that you could do 2 70s and a 90 a day. But the links we have now are NOT the same ones we had before, so hopefully these survey amounts are actually more in line with the amount of time that it takes to get them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

thanks, I will give it a try when I get home from work. I did get a 1.00 one last night

Tried the .90 one, kept asking me the same demo questions over and over to gave up and tried .70, completed one and credited

wanted these to be an option for me, but just too many repetative demo questions. I answer them all at the beginning, but after that once i have to answer the same demo questions over and over again I am done. I usually stop when I have answered most of the questions for the 5th time. Also - I don't have cancer, but same question over and over, I said no the first 4 or more times

The SaySo For Good surveys have been refreshed with the network that we are running Dynata through. There are 3 of them you can take a day at different amounts based on how long they are supposed to take. .50, .80, and 1.00. If any of you used to have luck with these, you may want to try them again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs