Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've been working more closely with this company lately and are trying to find ways to make the survey experience better.

Have you tried them lately? What specifically did you like or not like?
    I gave up a couple months ago, every one I try same thing put age and answer a security ?, and every time I get no match, never even get into one, In the 1st couple on months got into them and completed, and like
    OhMari, it took me to a longer survey not the quoted time frame at all. I would get frustrated with the for that, but went back when it was worth the reward, then they change things up with lead into the surveys and never can I get into any, just tried before I read this, again no luck, My feeling is they do not want us to complete them, I can do the .75 quite a bit sometimes the .50 not as often, but the 1.00 one I also gave up on.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I don't think I've completed one since september. I try occasionally. What I hate is that say I have only 15 minutes to do a survey, so I select to try the 10 minute survey on whatever, I answer a few questions, that actually seem to go with the topic, then if I don't match up, suddenly Im asked all my health conditions and asked all these other questions. Each survey listed should just end if you don't qualify. Then go away from the list you are able to select from. I hope my rambling makes sense there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had stopped trying them months ago, was just as waste of my time. tried again in the last week or so and nothing had changed:

"so I select to try the 10 minute survey on whatever, I answer a few questions, that actually seem to go with the topic, then if I don't match up, suddenly Im asked all my health conditions and asked all these other questions" Me too

does not seem like I ever get into one and if i do, often its much longer than it said and good chance I will jsut be disqualified at the end.

Honestly, just doesn't seem to be worth my time, there are so many other options on SR

I did better with the old format

So Super Members should be seeing a new version of SaySoForGood starting this morning. They say that it converts a lot better. If it doesn't, we can switch it back easily. But give it a shot and see what you think.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So Super Members should be seeing a new version of SaySoForGood starting this morning. They say that it converts a lot better. If it doesn't, we can switch it back easily. But give it a shot and see what you think.
    did I try too soon? clicked in and:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    did I try too soon? clicked in and:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!
    Were you asked demographic questions first?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Were you asked demographic questions first?
    no, that was IE. tried again in Chrome, answered all the demo questions. got into a survey, go kicked out and then into an IPSOS which I got out of, will try again later.

tried again, was not able to get into and complete a survey
    Last edited by SCard; 02-09-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    no, that was IE. tried again in Chrome, answered all the demo questions. got into a survey, go kicked out and then into an IPSOS which I got out of, will try again later.

tried again, was not able to get into and complete a survey
    I tried answered a ton of Questions leading into the survey mostly my health over and over again, and what illness I have, they gets repeated several times. Get a survey in this small window, that has lines of surveys questions, which I do not like it all contained that like. Easier to open survey in a new window, anyway get to the end and low and behold I get this in my history. What is that all about, now I have to wait 10 days to get money from them. I am thinking that was my first and last I will do, it is not a shopping trip.

Jtowner

032773 Credit: Research for Good 3.0 02/09/2017 0.00 Credits 02/09/2017 Credit Hold until 02-19-2017
    Jtowner

tried another one (at home big snow storm)

#3032803 Credit: Research for Good 3.0 02/09/2017 0.00 Credits 02/09/2017 Credit Hold until 02-19-2017

completed a 2nd one and it did not show up in my account. can we only take one/day?