Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Sayso is working for friend of mine on another site, she told me they do not asked all of those questions either, one time in the beginning then just goes to surveys most days, Trish is this run through others servers, cna not think of another reason is working else where and not here.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Have got had Dyna other days this week?
    until today I have gotten them.

The network isn't showing any issues with eith of the SaySo offers. But when I click on their test pages, they both automatically tell me "no match."

I'm thinking that the Say So company just sets up routers with different networks and so your friend must be taking one that is run through a different network. If panthera doesn't fix their soon, I'll look around and see if I can pull one from a different network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The network isn't showing any issues with eith of the SaySo offers. But when I click on their test pages, they both automatically tell me "no match."

I'm thinking that the Say So company just sets up routers with different networks and so your friend must be taking one that is run through a different network. If panthera doesn't fix their soon, I'll look around and see if I can pull one from a different network.

What is different is now Sayso is not with Champ never had that before today, had to go thrugh them to get a survey, it is also on Feel good, I hope so you can find it, we are losing way to many.
    Jtowner

That's strange because SaySo and Feel Good are through totally different companies.

I'm starting to think that they are all just consolidating and looping in together.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

today sent me into NCP to join their panel

Did the same thing, it is also gone from this network, like Spectrum, they both need different networks, they are both working elsewhere, we have nothing much anymore.
    Jtowner

So they have posted that they know it's a problem. Hopefully that means it will work again soon!

I've also found a different network that is running them and applying there just in case panthera doesn't get them up again by Monday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So they have posted that they know it's a problem. Hopefully that means it will work again soon!

I've also found a different network that is running them and applying there just in case panthera doesn't get them up again by Monday.
    thanks for the update

Thank you for doing that, lets hope it all gets resolved
    Jtowner