Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Sayso credited for me yesterday in the morning, in the afternoon did the .50 did not credit, today finished .80 and it did not credit, which never happens, do you know is something stuck or wrong with it?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Tired Sayso today, thinking it should be3 working by now, and still not crediting.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

You've completed a survey which means that you've generated a donation to our charity partner, while earning a reward for yourself, too!
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Tired Sayso today, thinking it should be3 working by now, and still not crediting.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

You've completed a survey which means that you've generated a donation to our charity partner, while earning a reward for yourself, too!
    Sorry I don't always see every post unless it is one that I get notifications for so I just happened upon this.

The last SaySo credit that I see was for May 21. They do still show them as active in the network but it seems like every fee months they just totally crap out on us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sorry I don't always see every post unless it is one that I get notifications for so I just happened upon this.

The last SaySo credit that I see was for May 21. They do still show them as active in the network but it seems like every fee months they just totally crap out on us.
    I wanted to try it again, but on the 3 I lost were very time consuming, I thought maybe you heard something about them. I may give it a shot again,. to see if it working or not.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-11-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Jtowner

Tried it today and it did credit. Not sure what happened to this last month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

These have all been refreshed again. The rates changed just a little bit. According to the networks, the two lower paying ones seem to convert better than the highest paying one right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    These have all been refreshed again. The rates changed just a little bit. According to the networks, the two lower paying ones seem to convert better than the highest paying one right now.
    Fir the last 2 month Sayso, 80 and 70. went to Ispos, and Zen, the only one that was working was .50 one. I tried the other 2 yesterday and the same thing happened. Just tired them now, all 3 are working. Thanks for telling us, those 2 have been down for about 2 months I think.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a Sayso 2 days both for .80 yesterday did not get a complete screen at the end, but it did credit. Today did one It was back to Ispos, all worked fined of course until the end, instead of completing I got a error screen and it did not credit. Not sure I want to waste all that time again.

Jtowner

Sayso .60 does work, not .80 does not.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-16-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    Jtowner

completed the .80 one today and no credit. Disappointing as very few options with my Dynata account not working. Might be the first Say So in a long time that did not credit:

Congratulations!

did another one today in Edge, got the correct screen at the end and no credit. Crossing Say so off my list; just a waste of time.

Congratulations!