Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Default Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Please post updates and issues regarding Say So For Good in this thread.

It seems like we always see credits for these in the evenings but very few in the mornings. I do know they add surveys late in the afternoons. If you didn't take them last night, it is worth trying this morning. If you took as many as you could last night, it is not likely worth it to try this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

SaySo For Good 1 is crediting pretty well today. That's the .50 one.

They also had us add back in the SaySo for Good 4 survey that pays out $1.75. It's harder to get those, but they are a nice chunk of credit when you do!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just completed one of the .50 cent ones. Qualified right away & it was short and easy. And it credited right away too. Thanks for the heads up!

The last two of these have not credited for me. The one today was an extremely long one on weight loss programs. I didn't even take the surveys on the same device. Is anyone else having a problem with them?

re: the new way Say So is doing surveys. I wanted to both give my thoughts and get some insight from other members on the new router. I thought I put in a request to join the SM group over the weekend but I don't see anything different when I sign into the forum. Should I send another request?
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    re: the new way Say So is doing surveys. I wanted to both give my thoughts and get some insight from other members on the new router. I thought I put in a request to join the SM group over the weekend but I don't see anything different when I sign into the forum. Should I send another request?
    Jan
    I also put in request for SM group yesterday and am waiting
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

completed Say for good one on flavored cheese sticks, got the correct finish page and no credit

Just wanted to post a heads up:

Took a survey for $1.90 called, "Which are your favorite tv programs?" for 20 minutes. Completed successfully, but the page got stuck trying to load. It took close to 7-8 minutes of me refreshing the page until it fully loaded and it did credit.

So if anyone else runs into this problem, don't close the window! Just keeping refreshing the page until it fully goes through.

Completed a survey yesterday on a popular Wings restaurant and their drink menu, but surprisingly did not receive credit. I believe it was for $1.58

second time this week doing the ads on Say So #1 that I have done many, many times. at the 4th ad, watching, not doing anything else and all of a sudden "Survey Rejected" flashes on my screen and I get booted. Stinks, and sure doesn't make me want to try the ads surveys anymore

never had this happen before this week, anyone else?