Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Mine did not add in today for this survey, when I look at both of our remarks, it states 0 dollars , so I think that is why mine did not add into the total, nothing to add in. Waiting to see what SG figures out on these.

Jtowner
    me either, had to wait 10 days and still no credit.not very impressed.

mine still shows as:

#3032803 Credit: Research for Good 3.0 02/09/2017 0.00 Credits 02/09/2017 Credit Hold until 02-19-2017

wnt off pending today, got nothing:

#3032803 Credit: Research for Good 3.0 02/09/2017 0.00 Credits 02/20/2017 Paid

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    wnt off pending today, got nothing:

#3032803 Credit: Research for Good 3.0 02/09/2017 0.00 Credits 02/20/2017 Paid
    Scard mine did the same thing, when I saw that 0 in there I figured it was a bust. Hold on hope SG will straighten it out or at least tell us what the problem is.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard mine did the same thing, when I saw that 0 in there I figured it was a bust. Hold on hope SG will straighten it out or at least tell us what the problem is.

Jtowner
    did you file a TT? we were invited try this as SMs, had to wait 11 days and did not get paid anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    did you file a TT? we were invited try this as SMs, had to wait 11 days and did not get paid anything.
    My thought is that is a waste of my time, SG said he was trying to work it out with, Say So, he would get back to us, that did not happen. I figured when and if it gets resolved, it will get posted, for now I have to think it is a wash. I have learned over the years to just let it go when the solution does not posted.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

tried these again this morning (there were no other surveys available). clicked into 7 and every one eventually took me to the list of medical conditions/diseases.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hi guys!!!! Been a long time since I have been around but raising 3 teens got to be crazy. Decided this week to come back and see what is happening and try to earn some money. I have never tried these before but I gave it a go. I did one this morning and got credit almost immediately. Don't know if it is because i have never done them before or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have just started taking surveys again and generally have good luck with these, and I like that they credit immediately. I just had one that was supposed to take 15 minutes, and after 25 minutes, it went to 100% then sent me to the general qualifying questions again, then said there was no match. I hope that is just a glitch because they have done pretty well for me in general this month.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have been doing these the last couple of days, since On is not working right most of the time, and we do not know what is going on with them. I had one that I took, very long got to the end and froze so lost all of that time. They are asking about of selling ?ds now I see, but once you keep saying know I get into the surveys. I have been able to get .50 .75 and 1.00 the last couple of days, keep trying.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't tried these in months, always got questions about odd medical conditions that I have never heard of. Maybe I should try again