Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Are those the tv commercials you watch? Yes twice this week already got the boot, never had a problem before.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Are those the tv commercials you watch? Yes twice this week already got the boot, never had a problem before.
    yes, that is the one.

It must be the survey itself and not the survey company because I got it yesterday through the SR Opinion Network and it did the exact same thing for me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you for posting about this. Thought it was just me. I've tried 3 of this type this week-all from ON I think. Got "survey rejected" each time.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Just got another one through SR Opinion and I watched the first ad and then it just cut off...used to like these surveys, they were easy to do. Bummer.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Just got another one through SR Opinion and I watched the first ad and then it just cut off...used to like these surveys, they were easy to do. Bummer.
    happened again to me today in Say So

Attempted one on a popular Club store, went through the entire survey, clicked the complete button and got this

https://dynamic.surveydirect.com/end/page?cid=3

It was $1.20 survey.

Say So new options, still you read how long and what the survey is about, then you get inbto the survey to find out its different and the time is doubled or triple. I just access one that stated 10 minutes, .96 the survey stated 25 minutes, so I closed it. Yesterday I did not for 3.84 that also stated 15 minutes, low and behold got into it and it was 30 minutes, completed it, the price was fair for that length. Still in all they need a better system for there starting pages.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Say So new options, still you read how long and what the survey is about, then you get inbto the survey to find out its different and the time is doubled or triple. I just access one that stated 10 minutes, .96 the survey stated 25 minutes, so I closed it. Yesterday I did not for 3.84 that also stated 15 minutes, low and behold got into it and it was 30 minutes, completed it, the price was fair for that length. Still in all they need a better system for there starting pages.

Jtowner
    yup, looks like nothing has changed from when they were just for SM. I have clicked into many in the last few weeks and nothing is what they say the survey us about right away. I have only clicked on the under 15 minute ones as I have been burned many times. I recall one that said a very short amount of time (5-10 minutes ) and was sent into a H+ P survey; those are NEVER less than 20 minutes.

I thought there were supposed to be profile questions like ON but I do not see those.

Avoiding these as I just feel that it's a waste of my time which is disappointing as there are less and less SR surveys to try anymore.

I do not understand with these Sayso surveys when you tried one and did not get through, it does not get removed from your list. I have done a couple in the last couple of days got through them, get the sayso complete screen and no payment. The surveys stay in the list, how are we to remember what we have tried, when the list is long/ I do not get that, that must have a system once you enter the survey it marks you for trying, what gets me when I did the couple yesterday they were about the subject stated, when I tired then the day before they were about something completely different. Trish if you read this is there something you could suggest to Sayso once we try a survey let it leave our page, which makes sense. I wasted a lot of time yesterday.

Jtowner
    Jtowner