Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

At this point, I think that they just list every open survey for everyone. However, remember that this is just the second phase in our three phase migration with them. The next one is a BIG step where you start filling out all of your demographic information first with Sunshine Rewards and then you get the targeted list from SaySo. It will be very similar to the Opinion Network but with the SaySoForGood surveys in the router.

Unfortunately, we just aren't sending enough traffic to it yet to make it feasible. We have about 15% of the traffic each month for SaySo that we do for OpinionNetwork. So we have to get it up to get the full integration.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    At this point, I think that they just list every open survey for everyone. However, remember that this is just the second phase in our three phase migration with them. The next one is a BIG step where you start filling out all of your demographic information first with Sunshine Rewards and then you get the targeted list from SaySo. It will be very similar to the Opinion Network but with the SaySoForGood surveys in the router.

Unfortunately, we just aren't sending enough traffic to it yet to make it feasible. We have about 15% of the traffic each month for SaySo that we do for OpinionNetwork. So we have to get it up to get the full integration.
    saw this post and tried Say So again. clicked into 4 surveys and not one was on the subject that was stated and that was very clear by the 2nd screen I saw.

unless things change I don't see me spending much time on these surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    saw this post and tried Say So again. clicked into 4 surveys and not one was on the subject that was stated and that was very clear by the 2nd screen I saw.

unless things change I don't see me spending much time on these surveys.

The issue I have, its later today the survey will be the subject matter, you take it and get complete screen and no reward, I still do not understand why once you access the surveys why it does not leave your list. It seems like they want to get you to complete the survey and not pay you, what other reason you the surveys be left in the list. They needed to get better technology before doing this change, makes no sense,. The stages I can understand but do not entrap me either.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

a few days ago I tried one 10min .34 cents "advertising survey". clicked into it and got a Opinion Bar that said 20 minutes. 20 minutes is not 10 minutes and .34 cents is not enough money for 20 minutes. plus I don't like when any company lists a survey as 1/2 the time it will be. And Opinion Bar is one that I get a lot from Opinion Network and I don't want to mess up things with them by doing one of these through another company.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

The stages I can understand but do not entrap me either.

Jtowner
    I truly am not trying to entrap anyone. I have explained the current state of the surveys. That is all that I can do. If anyone doesn't want to take them, I understand. We have spent 10 years answering every single member complaint as honestly as we can and doing everything that we can to make every single member happy. Sometimes our hands are just tied.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I truly am not trying to entrap anyone. I have explained the current state of the surveys. That is all that I can do. If anyone doesn't want to take them, I understand. We have spent 10 years answering every single member complaint as honestly as we can and doing everything that we can to make every single member happy. Sometimes our hands are just tied.
    I was not saying you were trying to entrap anyone, I was talking about Sayso surveys, and I do not think you run Sayso surveys. I figured they put the surveys that way in the list. its impossible to know what you tried or did not try when I look at the list. If you control the list then I think something has to be into place so we do not waste our time doing surveys we have tired already, it has happened to me way to many times, so I have to i start thinking what could be the issue with no payment for completions, that is all I could figure out, I access the same survey before. It just makes sense to remove them if we can not do them, way to much for us to remember the list.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I clicked on this survey company for the first time in weeks-maybe even months. Here's a question I would like the company to answer before I try surveys with them again: why are what is essentially offer sign ups offered under the guise of surveys?

I tried several of those the listed short "surveys" on my dashboard. Entitled: 5 minutes, $.29, "win a Visa card" or 5 minutes, $.34, "what car do you drive". The one that really made me mad was the one that looked like it would be an actual survey: 5 minutes, $.29 "are you happy with your health insurance".

From the very next screen, it was clear that these weren't surveys-they were offers like those listed under SR's freebie offers page. As far as I'm concerned, that's fraud.

SR may not have any control about what is listed where from SaySo-but unless something changes from this company, I won't be trying anymore of their "surveys".

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just tried one of these for the first time in a very long time. It said it would be 8 minutes for 2.96. It directed to an H&P which was definitely longer than 8 minutes (probably 20-25 minutes?), but it did credit right away. I historically have not had good luck with H&P, so I'm very excited to get such a nice credit!

I clicked on a 5 minute survey which said, "need your Opinion On This Service for $1.46. It took me over an hour, I would set my IPad down and come back to it and work with it for 15-20 minutes. I kept thinking, it has to be done soon. It sure did ask a lot of questions for 5 minutes. I don't know if they feel you are more willing to click on those that have fewer minutes, but that was crazy.

We've been working more closely with this company lately and are trying to find ways to make the survey experience better.

Have you tried them lately? What specifically did you like or not like?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs