Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was able to do get into SSI and do one, did not credit like Cint, so how does this work? Anyone do one that did credit and when?

    Jtowner
    I did one thru Dynata when it was an offer. completed it on 6/27 and still no credit. seems pointless to waste my time if I am not going to get credit for my effort; won't be doing any more.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    I did 2 today, and they did credit like Live at 9:09, maybe you should try them again, and see what happens. There could of been a problem with them that day.

    Jtowner

    #3732625 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998530 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732626 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998590 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    Jtowner

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did 2 today, and they did credit like Live at 9:09, maybe you should try them again, and see what happens. There could of been a problem with them that day.

    Jtowner

    #3732625 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998530 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732626 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998590 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    thanks, I clicked through the link for Live, completed and got credit:
    #3732632 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was able to do get into SSI and do one, did not credit like Cint, so how does this work? Anyone do one that did credit and when?

    Jtowner
    I work full time and the day I have been able to get them are after 6PM and the light is usually red when I do them. Have you tried in the evenings?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I work full time and the day I have been able to get them are after 6PM and the light is usually red when I do them. Have you tried in the evenings?
    I went through the Dyna link, I did not think about doing it in live, I did not notice changing colors, is been red as since the beginning of July. I did try and try Live link and it says it just once for now. In the offers there is Dyna and SSI in the drop down menu. I completed several today, and it credits at 09.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I went through the Dyna link, I did not think about doing it in live, I did not notice changing colors, is been red as since the beginning of July. I did try and try Live link and it says it just once for now. In the offers there is Dyna and SSI in the drop down menu. I completed several today, and it credits at 09.

    Jtowner
    I got 2 today (and they credited) at 09 using the Live link. guess I will use the Dyna link in the future.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    I'm seeing that each of you got like 8-10 Dynata credits, which I don't think is right since I only see 8 credits total in their system. I'll have SG take a look at it today and see why the creditor is off. It might be from switching systems. But it does look like they are crediting now?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm seeing that each of you got like 8-10 Dynata credits, which I don't think is right since I only see 8 credits total in their system. I'll have SG take a look at it today and see why the creditor is off. It might be from switching systems. But it does look like they are crediting now?
    They are crediting for me, is it OK to use the Live link? If not can you move Dynata to the main survey list?

    I completed 2 yesterday, this is what I got credit for:

    #3732672 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732673 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16999172 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732668 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732669 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16999172 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732665 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732666 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16999172 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732641 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732642 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16999172 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732635 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid
    #3732632 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/21/2019 - 16998754 0.50 Credits 07/21/2019 Paid


    completed one this morning, there was only 1 credit, now there are 2. could be more coming

    #3732700 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/22/2019 - 17003900 0.50 Credits 07/22/2019 Paid
    #3732693 Credit: Dynata Daily Surveys 07/22/2019 - 17003900 0.50 Credits 07/22/2019 Paid
    Last edited by SCard; 07-22-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •