Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I checked One Opinion which is Live today, spoke with rep and she said they are having issues with Live Sample now, and they are working to fix it, did not get a time frame, however at least we know something is wrong and its probably not our accounts.
    I jointed there thru here several years ago, you can do surveys there she told me, I said I would just wait until its fixed for panels, that is alos why Tap was not approving, is Live sample it goes through/

Jtowner
    thanks for checking and for the update. Hope my being banned is something that can be fixed too

We are getting a few credits here and there but not much. I am waiting to hear back from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

According to LiveSample, anyone who is not seeing surveys had their account blocked for fraud because they created "multiple accounts" to access surveys. I'm not sure if that means through SR or using multiple rewards programs?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    According to LiveSample, anyone who is not seeing surveys had their account blocked for fraud because they created "multiple accounts" to access surveys. I'm not sure if that means through SR or using multiple rewards programs?
    my account went one morning getting into surveys (did not qualify for a few), tried again got booted (but got a credit) and that was the last time I got into one. Only used my SR e-mail address.

after a few weeks with never getting into one I tried another e-mail address, no luck, Used their contact us feature and got an confused answer like they did not understand what I was asking.

then I tried my work laptop at the office (different sever) and a third email address but no luck either. which led me to believe that my SR account was the problem.

I did use other e-mail accounts after weeks of not getting in to any surveys. But the last day I ever had any survey to take I was using the SR e-mail address I had always used and did have several to try that day.

I belong to another rewards program that I do surveys though but I signed up through SR and that company (Toluna) has nothing to do with Live I don't think.

odd that so many SR members are banned as the light red almost all the time now.

I'm trying to get more information from them. I asked them if it was a problem that members are using multiple different routers (like Tap Router, etc) while also using LiveSample. I haven't heard back about that. If that is the case, that is NOT the members' fault at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I completed my first Live Sample today since June 8th. Same email address I've always used, correct completion page-everything looks the way it should. But, it's been two hours now since completion and no credit.

So, I may not be "banned" but I didn't get credit either.

I'll wait to hear more from you Trisha before trying any more.

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I completed my first Live Sample today since June 8th. Same email address I've always used, correct completion page-everything looks the way it should. But, it's been two hours now since completion and no credit.

So, I may not be "banned" but I didn't get credit either.

I'll wait to hear more from you Trisha before trying any more.

Jan
    Any more word on Live Sample? My mistake-I should have remembered this thread. After trying all the companies I usually try and getting no where, I tried Live today. Two hours and no credit....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Any more word on Live Sample? My mistake-I should have remembered this thread. After trying all the companies I usually try and getting no where, I tried Live today. Two hours and no credit....
    I tried the other day, just curious and got a new message that clearly says I am banned. Before I just immediately got "no surveys" or something like that.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried the other day, just curious and got a new message that clearly says I am banned. Before I just immediately got "no surveys" or something like that.
    Me too. I wonder if it is because I had signed up with One Opinion or whatever their network is called. I didn't realize they were the same.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Me too. I wonder if it is because I had signed up with One Opinion or whatever their network is called. I didn't realize they were the same.
    I do not think that is the issue, it was here that we signed up for the panel when it first began, that was several years ago now. We also used to get Invovke surveys with them by taking there surveys here. Mime also sates the same thing as you guys got, but One Opinion site is still up and working, not sure.

Surveyhead is the same they have a online survey panel site, where you can take surveys, but here they have been gone since April I think.

Jtowner
    Jtowner