Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

LiveSample has supposedly changed their survey process so that many of you are now not banned. Can you give it a shot today and let me know if it makes a difference?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I wasn't banned by Live but I have never gotten credit for the last 2-3 surveys I've done with them either. Since June I think was the last time I got credit.

Just tried with them again and everything looks typical. I was able to try to get about 8 different surveys before I gave up. Just don't have that kind of time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I wasn't banned by Live but I have never gotten credit for the last 2-3 surveys I've done with them either. Since June I think was the last time I got credit.

Just tried with them again and everything looks typical. I was able to try to get about 8 different surveys before I gave up. Just don't have that kind of time.
    I just saw this message about Live, I was able to get in, and that is a first since early June. Easy survey 5 minutes, now waiting to see what happens, will post a update. Not sure about crediting times, used to be 9 minutes after the hour.
    Would be great if it comes back, missing Survey Head also, they send me surveys to my email several times a day so I know they are fixed, notdoing them, holding out to see if they come back, when down also in APril.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just saw this message about Live, I was able to get in, and that is a first since early June. Easy survey 5 minutes, now waiting to see what happens, will post a update. Not sure about crediting times, used to be 9 minutes after the hour.
    Would be great if it comes back, missing Survey Head also, they send me surveys to my email several times a day so I know they are fixed, notdoing them, holding out to see if they come back, when down also in APril.

Jtowner
    Live did not credit, its past the time that it should of been a credit. Can you let us know what is going on now? This us what I got like before.

You're one step closer to winning one of our amazing prizes!
    You have successfully completed the survey AND received an entry into our sweepstakes.

If you came to LiveSample through a referral site, we also just let them you know you completed your survey.

Got time? Take more surveys to rack up those sweepstakes entries! Just click the button below to look for another opportunity.

Take another survey
    Jtowner

Live did not credit, its past the time that it should of been a credit. Can you let us know what is going on now? This us what I got like before.

You're one step closer to winning one of our amazing prizes!
    You have successfully completed the survey AND received an entry into our sweepstakes.

If you came to LiveSample through a referral site, we also just let them you know you completed your survey.

Got time? Take more surveys to rack up those sweepstakes entries! Just click the button below to look for another opportunity.

Take another survey
    Credits are coming through so let me just see if they changed the reporting or something like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

still banned. Their loss, lots of other places I can take surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Credits are coming through so let me just see if they changed the reporting or something like that.
    Ok not problem with waiting

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Ok not problem with waiting

Jtowner
    I got a Live credit from yesterday, not from 6-8th, the last one I took, but the light is red what is the status of these cresting now.

Jtowner

Did one today, will post later if it credits, on my way out now. It credited for me today, not sure of the time was not home.

#2960287 Credit: LiveSample Daily Survey 08/04/2016 0.75 Credits 08/04/2016 Paid
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-04-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    Jtowner

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    still banned. Their loss, lots of other places I can take surveys.
    Me too. Oh well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had two back credits in my account today. That was nice to see. I'll try them later today and see what I get.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards