Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

I think this may be a new message, but I'm still banned.

No surveys
    There are no surveys for you to take at this time. Survey availability is based on the specific needs of our clients. There may be periods of time that you are simply not offered any surveys to take, and that is completely normal. Please try again in the next 2-3 weeks when we expect to have more surveys.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I guess I am not banned anymore I have been getting Live off and on recently and now 3 days in a row. Not sure if they decided my "punishment" was up or the fact that I ditched FF, installed Chrome and started using a different e-mail address than my SR one. Glad to have the Live surveys as an option again.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I guess I am not banned anymore I have been getting Live off and on recently and now 3 days in a row. Not sure if they decided my "punishment" was up or the fact that I ditched FF, installed Chrome and started using a different e-mail address than my SR one. Glad to have the Live surveys as an option again.
    I am having a different experience with Live, the last couple of days they do not credit for me in Chrome, I have to go back and try again with FF and it a couple hours later. Never had that problem since they came back, I am not sure what to think. Like you Scard, much easier survey, not as long as GF and a better reward.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I've not qualified for a Live Survey yet, but it appears I'm back in good graces. I've tried three different browsers and didn't qualify on any.

Live is not working today, took a survey and when I got rejected it kept want my email, which you do not have to do, Live software detechs that, so I thought something was up. Finished the 3d shopping survey and it told me not qualified and I completed it.It has been red also. Trish can you see if they know this is not working right today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Live is not working today, took a survey and when I got rejected it kept want my email, which you do not have to do, Live software detechs that, so I thought something was up. Finished the 3d shopping survey and it told me not qualified and I completed it.It has been red also. Trish can you see if they know this is not working right today.

Jtowner
    Unfortunately, they are one that doesn't respond to emails.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    I got into a few, DNQ, then asked for my e-mail and then said no surveys for me now. This was before I left for work.

Ok just will hae to wait on them to know it is not working, maybe someone will complete one and it will work. I will try again later on, thanks for your prompt answer.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

since I was "unbanned" back in December, get Live just about every day. Hopefully will be working later.

I agree same for me, very seldom do I not get one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner