Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have had issues with Live but not that particular one
    Thanks Scard, my account was fixed,with the Your all taken away. Did you get credit for anything this morning? I did not.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, my account was fixed,with the Your all taken away. Did you get credit for anything this morning? I did not.

    Jtowner
    I completed 1 YS and got credit,it's gone now. just finished another one. I am sure Sunshine Guy will figure it out

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    tried Live in Edge and Chrome:

    We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.

    was June 30th the end date for Live?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried Live in Edge and Chrome:

    We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.

    was June 30th the end date for Live?
    I got the same thing Scard, I sure hope not.

    I just read it, it was turned off yesterday, another one bites the dust. I am so sorry with Live, most days I could get 2 of them. Dyanta I can not get into just keeps asking tons of questions. I can SSI surveys, it must be the network its running on. When I do get SSI through other sites, the questions are so many, you spend 10 minutes answering them, and then I had them not credit.


    Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-01-2019 at 09:45 AM.
    Jtowner

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Live did end. I think they discontinued it completely because they told us to start sending people to Dynata instead.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Live did end. I think they discontinued it completely because they told us to start sending people to Dynata instead.
    sad to hear that; could take awhile but was usually able to get one most days.

    I tried and completed a Dynata last week when you posted about it. completed on 6/27 and no credit so not impressed.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    sad to hear that; could take awhile but was usually able to get one most days.

    I tried and completed a Dynata last week when you posted about it. completed on 6/27 and no credit so not impressed.
    I don't love the network that Dynata is currently running on for us. I requested access from the company we were previously running LiveSample through. I'm hoping that when we switch to that, it will be a better experience. I'll let you know as soon as I get access.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    That would work for me, I can take SSI just not on the network you are running them on. They are the same I did a couple of times on ads, for some reason they will not let me do them, we are only talking a couple of penny's. When you change network let me know, I hate all there ?ds, but I am seriously missing live, I got 2 most days, that was a lot of rewards to lose in, then before it was Global. I am starting to think they want to make it so hard that we get desperate and do anything for a little reward. I am feeling very discourage lately, and know my earning with what we have will go way down.I thought Cint would be good to have I have been able to get 3 total, we got it at end of June, so no surveys, and still none at least for me last 2 days. Do not know if anyone else can get them, they are not on the light system.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That would work for me, I can take SSI just not on the network you are running them on. They are the same I did a couple of times on ads, for some reason they will not let me do them, we are only talking a couple of penny's. When you change network let me know, I hate all there ?ds, but I am seriously missing live, I got 2 most days, that was a lot of rewards to lose in, then before it was Global. I am starting to think they want to make it so hard that we get desperate and do anything for a little reward. I am feeling very discourage lately, and know my earning with what we have will go way down.I thought Cint would be good to have I have been able to get 3 total, we got it at end of June, so no surveys, and still none at least for me last 2 days. Do not know if anyone else can get them, they are not on the light system.

    Jtowner
    This has been changed!

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    I was able to do get into SSI and do one, did not credit like Cint, so how does this work? Anyone do one that did credit and when?

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •