Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

Guessing that for some reason I have been "banned" by Live. day 4 of not even getting in to even try one. Friday morning got booted from 2-3 and then "sorry, no more surveys" which was not all that odd; usually would be successful after work. later on I noticed that I had a Live credit for Friday.

It's yellow/green so members are getting them. Stinks I as was getting Live every day and to lose one that I could pretty much all the time.

Never, ever not been able to get into Live this long since they were added to SR

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am getting that since last Friday, have you been able to get into Live since this post?
    Nope, never no survey's for me. I am probably banned for some reason.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Nope, never no survey's for me. I am probably banned for some reason.
    sorry that it's happened to you too. Live used to be green most of the time, now it's yellow/red; makes me think it's more than just 2 members. Maybe at some point Tricia will see this and look into it

When this was first posted, I was still getting Live almost every day. Now, I seem to be among the banned as I get an immediate nonqualification even when it's red.

I also have been kicked out of "Your Suveys." I get a screen that says I've been blocked. I file their trouble ticket thing but nothing has happened.

I play by the rules, and this is very frustrating.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    When this was first posted, I was still getting Live almost every day. Now, I seem to be among the banned as I get an immediate nonqualification even when it's red.

I also have been kicked out of "Your Suveys." I get a screen that says I've been blocked. I file their trouble ticket thing but nothing has happened.

I play by the rules, and this is very frustrating.
    Me too on Live. Sad to hear about Your Surveys as that is my new go to right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think Live is gone now, its been red for over a week, and I went to One Opinion site where there used to be surveys nothing there either. Trish has not been on here in a while either, if you see this can you check it out
    and see if they are not having surveys anymore

Jtowner
    Jtowner

sad to see Live gone, used to get that one just about every day. . thought just some of us were banned, guess it's everyone

I've gotten 2 Lives to credit this month(don't try them every day). I tried yesterday after ON had nothing for me. It was red when I tried. Tried 3 different surveys that they sent me to and wasn't able to get anything. But, it seemed to be working regularly. I'll check and see the date of the last credit I have....

PS: on June 8 I have a credit for Live. So, less than a week ago.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 06-14-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: more information
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mine was also on 6-8th nothing since then and it red all day and night since that day.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I checked One Opinion which is Live today, spoke with rep and she said they are having issues with Live Sample now, and they are working to fix it, did not get a time frame, however at least we know something is wrong and its probably not our accounts.
    I jointed there thru here several years ago, you can do surveys there she told me, I said I would just wait until its fixed for panels, that is alos why Tap was not approving, is Live sample it goes through/

Jtowner
    Jtowner