Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree same for me, very seldom do I not get one.

Jtowner
    My Live I did this morning that said I did not complete it just credited, so they figured it out.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I will give it a shot and post.

completed one and got the correct end page, will see at 7:09 if it credits

it credited
    Last edited by SCard; 07-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one and got the correct end page, will see at 7:09 if it credits

it credited
    Glad to hear that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Do not usually have a problem with Live, today after the 1st ? they came back with a 2nd ?, what is your favorite memory from childhood, same as PSB. I answered the same way I always do with PSB, I said Christmas morning, which is always been good enough since that is the truth, next thing I know it kicked me out saying I did not read the ? or an answer it to quickly. Said come back tomorrow and try again, so I see today Live has been red all day, which that is always green. I am thinking people had the same problem I did today. Is that right?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Do not usually have a problem with Live, today after the 1st ? they came back with a 2nd ?, what is your favorite memory from childhood, same as PSB. I answered the same way I always do with PSB, I said Christmas morning, which is always been good enough since that is the truth, next thing I know it kicked me out saying I did not read the ? or an answer it to quickly. Said come back tomorrow and try again, so I see today Live has been red all day, which that is always green. I am thinking people had the same problem I did today. Is that right?

Jtowner
    exact same thing happened to me, they do have trick questions to kick you out but I know I completed that one: summers at the beach :-)

Maybe we need to take longer to submit the anwser, yours was short like mine, I will take more time tomorrow.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-12-2018 at 08:44 PM.
    Jtowner

I did get Live today. answered the trick question, then got the box where you had to type an answer; did a 3 sentence response. Had to do this 5 times as I kept getting sent into closed surveys that did not go back to the Live page. did manage to finally complete one

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did get Live today. answered the trick question, then got the box where you had to type an answer; did a 3 sentence response. Had to do this 5 times as I kept getting sent into closed surveys that did not go back to the Live page. did manage to finally complete one

Same thing happen to me kept getting closed surveys, had to keep saying same thing over and over, then told me no more surveys. They sure are trying to keep us from getting surveys, Live has never been like this before, I will see what happens later today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Same thing happen to me kept getting closed surveys, had to keep saying same thing over and over, then told me no more surveys. They sure are trying to keep us from getting surveys, Live has never been like this before, I will see what happens later today.

Jtowner
    I wonder if they have fewer because more people are taking them as there are not many to try anyone. Also have had some recently that I get to the end and see "unfortunately...", that was very rare with Live in the past and now happening more and more