Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: LiveSample Survey (Official Thread)

This month has been terrible, so many are the ones we do have have errors, do not complete at the end of course. Now I see Cube has disappear again, offer not available. Junes is worse than January this year.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm looking at last year's numbers and June was pretty low as well. We were down in Toluna, SaySo, and a couple we run through networks (they don't break down in my report). The only one that was up last June was SR Opinion Network.

In general, June is a very slow month for affiliate marketing...so it may be a slow month for marketing money in general. Lots of people are out on vacations (which means surveys don't get procured OR added to the system as regularly). And companies aren't willing to spend as much money online when they know people are offline doing outdoorsy stuff. July doesn't look like it was fabulous last year either. But then things seemed to pick up in August and sped along upward through the end of the year.

We WILL be getting a couple of our surveys back direct in the next couple of weeks. We've signed contracts but just have some tech things to do to get them working again (I think including Cube).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I always figure this month won't be good as we get further into the month as it is coming to the end of a quarter and maybe that effects the number of surveys.

Hope I don't jinx myself, but DS has been the best for me the last couple of months; get it almost every day and just about always credits. I start the day with DS.

Last years Big Board for June: Sue C. from MA 165.77

huge, huge drop or me and I know that is almost all ON. they pay way less than they used to and I get into so few.

SR has paid for my family trips to WDW in 2013 and 2016. No trip until 2020, glad I have more time to save SR money, happy for the opportunity to make free money.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-13-2018 at 11:16 AM.

I also looked back, last June Your earnings for June 2017: 154.60, that is triple of what I have now. My thought has been January is the worst month of the year, starts pricking up In Feb. summer to me has always been good with kids surveys, and asking about vacations. On just is what it was, before when a survey did not credit you got it in a couple of days., My email response was to wait 5 weeks, did not even bother to investigate the situation, general response, why not just say we do not care. That is how I felt.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I usually like Live Sample surveys, but I'm so angry right now. I spent over 20 minutes on a financial services survey, and the last page was an attempt to connect to my facebook account. There was an option to say I didn't have a FB account, but I do, so I didn't click that. When I went to the next page, it asked me to sign in to FB and wanted my friend list and likes before completing the survey. There didn't appear to be a way to get out of it without giving up my FB info, so I closed out of a survey that I had finished without getting the incentive. So if you get this survey and you have a FB account, you have the opportunity to lie or the opportunity to give up your FB info if you want credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I usually like Live Sample surveys, but I'm so angry right now. I spent over 20 minutes on a financial services survey, and the last page was an attempt to connect to my facebook account. There was an option to say I didn't have a FB account, but I do, so I didn't click that. When I went to the next page, it asked me to sign in to FB and wanted my friend list and likes before completing the survey. There didn't appear to be a way to get out of it without giving up my FB info, so I closed out of a survey that I had finished without getting the incentive. So if you get this survey and you have a FB account, you have the opportunity to lie or the opportunity to give up your FB info if you want credit.
    I got burned the same way at the end of a Live survey; can't remember if it was on financial services. And what does our personal FB account have to do with the survey anyway? Like you there is no way I am signing into my FB account and giving a survey company access.

Have had this same ending in other surveys and I say I don't have an FB account.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got burned the same way at the end of a Live survey; can't remember if it was on financial services. And what does our personal FB account have to do with the survey anyway? Like you there is no way I am signing into my FB account and giving a survey company access.

Have had this same ending in other surveys and I say I don't have an FB account.
    I think they need to disclose it at the beginning, like the surveys that state we will need to provide an address or phone number and ask if we want to continue.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I think they need to disclose it at the beginning, like the surveys that state we will need to provide an address or phone number and ask if we want to continue.
    I did the same one,last week had it before same thing, I say I do not have FB account, I feel it is not there business, not disclosing intentions is wrong.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

The last 2 days with Live I keep getting same old questions work, what pet do you have, then I get what kind of work do you do it will not let your subit and not not go anywhere even it you do not check a box, no error comes up, anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

Which of the following best describes the industry which the company you work for operates in?
    Distribution
    Engineering
    Insurance
    Education
    Finance
    Government
    Healthcare
    Manufacturing
    Marketing, advertising, PR, media
    Non-profit
    Professional consulting services
    Retail
    Technology
    Other
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The last 2 days with Live I keep getting same old questions work, what pet do you have, then I get what kind of work do you do it will not let your subit and not not go anywhere even it you do not check a box, no error comes up, anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

Which of the following best describes the industry which the company you work for operates in?
    Distribution
    Engineering
    Insurance
    Education
    Finance
    Government
    Healthcare
    Manufacturing
    Marketing, advertising, PR, media
    Non-profit
    Professional consulting services
    Retail