Thread: Amazon Prime One Day Sale Today

Default Amazon Prime One Day Sale Today

In celebration of Amazon winning 5 Emmy’s at the 67th Emmy Awards this week, they are dropping the price for one year of Amazon Prime to just $67 today (Friday) only. (It is usually priced at $99 a year.) That breaks down to only $5.58 a month!
    Once I started using Amazon Prime, I could never go back. We use it for watching movies and tv shows plus the free 2-day shipping. They recently started letting you download the movies for 3 days as well, so we are using that feature as much as possible. If you place one order a month for a year, you are likely to recover the cost of the membership just through saving on shipping.
    If you have ever considered trying Amazon Prime, today is the day!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

In celebration of Amazon winning 5 Emmy’s at the 67th Emmy Awards this week, they are dropping the price for one year of Amazon Prime to just $67 today (Friday) only. (It is usually priced at $99 a year.) That breaks down to only $5.58 a month!
    Once I started using Amazon Prime, I could never go back. We use it for watching movies and tv shows plus the free 2-day shipping. They recently started letting you download the movies for 3 days as well, so we are using that feature as much as possible. If you place one order a month for a year, you are likely to recover the cost of the membership just through saving on shipping.
    If you have ever considered trying Amazon Prime, today is the day!
    Love my Prime! they now have an option that if you "defer" the free 2 day shipping with Prime you get a $1 credit towards movies and music. A lot of what I order from Amazon I do not need in 2 days so I have done this a lot since I learned about it and have used the credits for several free movie rentals.

Amazon prime is amazing.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.