I'm due for an eye exam in the next two weeks or so and I know I'm going to need new contacts. I just checked 1800contacts.com, AC Lens, and Vision Direct and they are soooooooo much cheaper than what I pay going thru my eye dr. I'm hoping someone here might be able to answer a few of my questions.

Is there any way to get my insurance info entered in there when I place my order? I have never ordered contacts or a prescription online before and didn't go far enough in the checkout process to find out. I'm not even sure my insurance will work on this, but I figure I'll give it a shot, if only to apply it to the deductible. I have a HSA and plan to pay using that debit card...could that possibly pose a problem?

I also noticed that they have to check with my eye dr. to verify my prescription. Has this ever been a problem for anyone else? Exactly what info will I need to have handy when I place my order?

I noticed 1800contacts was more expensive and ACLens and Vision Direct were both the same price for Acuvue Advance, which is what I wear. The cash back is the same for all three, so it may come down to whoever has the best coupon. Any reccommendations there?

Thank you!