Thread: Clearing cache between which surveys?

Default Clearing cache between which surveys?

I've been MIA for about a year now on SR and want to get back into doing surveys. I noticed that there are a lot more surveys now than when I was last here. Do I clean my cache between each and every survey, or are there a few surveys I can do one right after the other without using ccleaner? I'm assuming I have to wait until the survey credits before I can use ccleaner right? Thanks for any help that is given.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would start with the SR Opinion Network because there isn't any need to clean anything between those and you can just keep taking them until they run out. Also the more information that they get from you, the higher value surveys you will get over time. I've seen members get surveys of almost $10 recently!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

As far as I know, there's no need anymore to use ccleaner between surveys anymore. Like we used to have to do between ssi and ssi2, right? I like SR opinion networks ones because they credit so quickly and, like Trisha said, can be worth so much more. Instant credit(or nearly so) for: SurveyHead, SR Opinion Network and the Say So for Good ones.

One thing, with the SR opinion ones-hit "refresh" before you start each survey because some might have closed between the time you go to your dashboard and the time you attempt to take the survey.

Use CCleaner daily, just like always....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I use CCleaner before I shut down my laptop at night. Only other times are if I have a survey that does not credit and I want to try again. Or if one survey sends me into another SR one. The other day my Live was a Global. after Live credited I cleared cookies so I could try for Global which I did do and completed one that credited. Not sure if this is necessary but I have always done it.