Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Scary Double Feature Survey Contest

Just in case anyone didn't see them, the winners were all posted in the "Winners" thread!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So surveys have really fallen off since this contest ended? Are you all just waiting for the next contest or is something else up?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can't get into any Say So For Good(SM), very few Opinion Network so am only doing:

DS
    SM
    YS
    TAP
    Global
    Say So 1
    Live

I don't try SH anymore, since they change hands last year rarely get into a Survey.
    For the most part stopped doing AMP/MTC because I was having 6 or more every month that did not credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So surveys have really fallen off since this contest ended? Are you all just waiting for the next contest or is something else up?
    No luck with ANY RFG or ON this week at all. Never try SH because never get it. Global I get about once a month and AMPS have been red for weeks.

So I typically get 4-6 a day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For me, it's a timing thing. I have my own personal goal that I try to reach each day. And, that goal is less than it has been in past years. I just don't have the time nor the patience to keep typing in demo info over and over and over just to be told "no". So, rather than get discouraged and give up completely, I'm satisfied with the couple I CAN get each day. But, yes, I will admit, I've said to myself the last couple of day...."oh, the holiday contest will be starting soon"

I went to Disney World for the weekend and just haven't got back into doing surveys. I've done a couple but haven 't really tried for more.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been trying, but going round and round with demo's sometimes gets ridiculous. I thought it was suppose to get better.
    I will try Tap-it isn't so frustrating.

And I did some online shopping this weekend, and I thought right away, "damn, I bet the Christmas contest is coming up."