Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: April Survey's

Today I hit my goal for this month! 20. So now hopefully it credits and I will be one happy gal. I haven't gottenthat many surveys in one month since like October/November sometime! WOOHOO now I will get a $4.00 bonus!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Finally, a survey! It was an easy Christmas merchandise one!
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 04-25-2008 at 12:28 PM. Reason: remoed merchant name

Got one after a few days of trying - different carpet brands.

I just completed one about our economy. Not a happy subject, but I was happy to get a survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

After a few false starts (IMO if you're 20 minutes into a survey, going nice and slow so you're not booted for speeding, they shouldn't still be asking questions to "cut" you from the survey) I finally got one for travel sites. Whew!

Funny - got booted from one for which I should definitely qualify - about disposable diapers, since I have a 14 month old! After I said I had a male child, it kicked me out! Got a relatively short one about telecommunications services, like phone/cell/internet, after that, tho. Had lots of options tonite - as opposed to none this morning! Probly on a late rotation now tho.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Funny - got booted from one for which I should definitely qualify - about disposable diapers, since I have a 14 month old! After I said I had a male child, it kicked me out! Got a relatively short one about telecommunications services, like phone/cell/internet, after that, tho. Had lots of options tonite - as opposed to none this morning! Probly on a late rotation now tho.
    That's the one I had earlier but I was able to complete it, I guess they wanted a 48 mos old girl who wears pull ups to bed at night????
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone else getting an internal error message while trying to get a survey this am?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, tried taking one this morning and got that to.

Yes, I just tried and got the internal error. I also had many options to check off today to start with.