Thread: Prayers please

Default Prayers please

As of Sunday (Oct 25th) I'm 12 weeks pregnant. That early evening, I had lots of bleeding and was rushed to the ER. Blood work and urine sample came back normal. Ultrasound showed that the baby had a great heartbeat and was moving around. It's now Wednesday and i'm still having a tiny bit of bleeding (dark, old blood - sorry for TMI) but my OB is not too concerned and doesn't want to see me until my next appointment, Thursday, Nov 5. That seems ages away.

Although my results came back normal and doctor is not concerned, i'm still very nervous and anxious. I'm asking for prayers for my anxiousness to go away and just trust that God will take over.

Congratulations on the baby!! I know it's so scary just BEING pregnant and wondering if everything is okay...little lone having complications and extra reason to worry. I'll be thinking about you!

Take a cue from your doctor and try to relax a bit - it doesn't do the baby any good to be anxious! That said - I know you know that!!

I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you! Please keep us posted on any updates.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Thanks everyone. Woke up feeling much more optimistic this morning and feeling so much better compared to yesterday! Thanks for kind words.

Congratulations! Glad you are feeling better and I will definitely keep you in my prayers!
    Sunshine Rewards