Thread: Anyone use Sam-E

Default Anyone use Sam-E

When doing a recent survey, I found out about a nutritional supplement called Sam-E. A "chill-pill" of sorts. Supposed to make you less cranky, edgy, moody. Thought I might be able to use that!

Anyway, some research shows that its really popular around the world and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever used it .
    Sunshine Rewards

How funny! I got that survey too and I thought "I gotta check this stuff out!"

I too would love to know if anyone has tried it.

I use St Johns Wort which is pretty much the same thing....DH says it works. Wouldn't you hate to see me without it LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I actually just got a Puritan's Pride catalog in the mail tonight, and they carry it: http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...CID=&CPID=1990
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I actually just got a Puritan's Pride catalog in the mail tonight, and they carry it: http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...CID=&CPID=1990
    Thanks for posting the link Hedy! Sounds like it does even more than I thought! Hmmmm......buy one, get one free......

I did a little research and found that there are many brands but it is recommended that you get one that is enteric coated for highest efficiency. I found some at drugstore.com.

There was an article in the December, 2000 Consumer Reports. If you have a public library card, you should be able to access this article for free at the library's website. There's a lot online about how to figure out your dosage and how it works in your body.
    Sunshine Rewards