Thread: Univox

Default Univox

I did not see a thread for this survey, I am thinking Univox may be gone, been red for couple of weeks, and when you click on it, first it gave me last week your survyes link, now I have been getting Amp survey. Trish do you know anything on this one?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They were having difficulties for about 48 hours but I thought that it was supposed to be fixed as of last night. Are you still getting that this morning?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They were having difficulties for about 48 hours but I thought that it was supposed to be fixed as of last night. Are you still getting that this morning?
    I have been getting these other surveys options for at least 2 weeks, the last one I was able to get there surveys, and they had changed there format was 10-20, since then everyday the same things, other surveys/ I thought at first it was the end of the month thing, but has not changed and light has been red since around 10-20 also.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just got another email from them saying that this is fixed. I wonder if they just don't have much in their router?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got another email from them saying that this is fixed. I wonder if they just don't have much in their router?
    I clicked it in and it took me to the Univox surveys. Honestly, I rarely try their surveys; usually get asked the SAME demo questions over and over. once I've been asked the exact same demo question (s) for the 10th time, I quit and go to another survey.