Thread: Oprah’s Favorite Things on Amazon

Default Oprah’s Favorite Things on Amazon

Oprah is doing something new with her Favorite Things this year. Instead of just telling you everything she likes, she has curated a collection of them on Amazon. That means you can buy everything on her list in one place at Amazon. Most of the items are also available in other places (and maybe at better prices?) but it’s an interesting approach to make it so easy to get everything at once, including Amazon Prime Shipping.
    So what kinds of things make the list this year? Here are a few:

• Corkcicle Canteens ($20)
    • Marabissi Panforte ($20)
    • TravelSmith Touch-Sensor Fleece Gloves ($24)

Those are actually among the lowest-priced items. I wouldn’t consider any of it a good “deal” but if you are looking for unique gift items that people will be talking about, it’s a good place to start. You can see the whole collection on Amazon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

Oprah is doing something new with her Favorite Things this year. Instead of just telling you everything she likes, she has curated a collection of them on Amazon. That means you can buy everything on her list in one place at Amazon. Most of the items are also available in other places (and maybe at better prices?) but it’s an interesting approach to make it so easy to get everything at once, including Amazon Prime Shipping.
    So what kinds of things make the list this year? Here are a few:

• Corkcicle Canteens ($20)
    • Marabissi Panforte ($20)
    • TravelSmith Touch-Sensor Fleece Gloves ($24)

Those are actually among the lowest-priced items. I wouldn’t consider any of it a good “deal” but if you are looking for unique gift items that people will be talking about, it’s a good place to start. You can see the whole collection on Amazon.
    The Em John bag initials are $15 plus shipping. I'm debating getting one for cousin's teen daughter.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I am bummed that the Corkcicle Canteens are currently sold out. I hope that they get more!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs