I just found what I think might be my favorite gift idea for the whole year. PS I Adore You is selling Memory Keeper Ornaments (normally $15) for only $9.99. Plus, you can take 15% off with coupon code Holiday15. That makes each ornament only $8.50!
So what is a Memory Keeper Ornament? It’s a clear plastic ornament that you can fill with trinkets from the last year as a way of remembering the year. Plus, it comes with a stainless steel tag that you can have stamped with your family name, the year stamped on a star, and your choice of 2 Swarovski crystals in either birthstone colors or other applicable colors.
I’m thinking:

• School colors for the crystals and fill it with things from Jillian’s first year of high school
  • Mickey Mouse red and yellow and fill it with memories from our Disney trip
  • Christmas colors and fill it with student names/pictures for a teacher gift

There are so many possibilities! We always try to add some kind of unique ornament to our tree each year that will mean something when we look back years later. What better than a mini-scrapbook of the year?
This is by far the best deal we could find on these ornaments, especially including the stamping of the name and year on them. Grab them while you can because they are only on sale for a few more days!
P.S. I Adore You Coupon and Cash Back