Thread: $40 in Groceries for $13 Today

Default $40 in Groceries for $13 Today

A couple of weeks ago I found a way to get an incredible deal on groceries and other goods delivered using Google Express and Groupon. The deal today is a little bit different but still really good. The Groupon runs through the weekend but the additional coupon ends today. It is still not running all across the country, but it is worth checking your market. (Click here to check your zip code first). It looks like right now it is available mainly in these locations: California, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Kentucky, Boston, Manhattan, and Washington, D.C.

Step 1: Go to Groupon and find the Google Express $40 voucher for $20.
    Step 2: Use coupon code LUCKY7 to get $7 off. That makes your voucher only $13.
    Step 3: Sign up for Google Express and get free delivery for your first 3 months (after that it is $10 a month or $95 for the year.) You can cancel at any time. I signed up for the $10 monthly plan just in case I forget to cancel before I get billed.
    Step 4: Shop! (One hint, I could not copy and paste in my Promo Code. I had to type it in)
    (Optional extra step: You can get cash back on the Groupon purchase itself at Sunshine Rewards)

When I put in my zip code, it shows me which merchants are applicable. Merchants across the country include Staples, Fry’s, Kohls, ToysRUs, Ulta, Petsmart, Whole Foods, Walgreens, and more.

To get the free delivery, you have to spend a certain amount at each store, and that varies. When I ordered, I chose Treasure Island Foods*and it meant I had to spend $15. One thing I should mention is that there are a limited number of items at each store. It is NOT their full selection.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 11-13-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs