Thread: Radio Loyalty Not Crediting

Unhappy Radio Loyalty Not Crediting

Sometime on Thursday, November 19th Radio Loyalty stopped crediting. My account credits have been frozen. I kept trying with many more attempts, but no credits were added to my SR account. Was hoping this morning, Friday, November 20th, that the problem had been fixed. Have correctly clicked on the captchas off and o all day just as i did yesterday, but still none of them are crediting, and I am still stuck. Please fix this problem ASAP.

Default Problem Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    Sometime on Thursday, November 19th Radio Loyalty stopped crediting. My account credits have been frozen. I kept trying with many more attempts, but no credits were added to my SR account. Was hoping this morning, Friday, November 20th, that the problem had been fixed. Have correctly clicked on the captchas off and o all day just as i did yesterday, but still none of them are crediting, and I am still stuck. Please fix this problem ASAP.
    Radio Loyalty began crediting properly again late Friday, November 20th. Thank you for getting this fixed/