Thread: Disney card cash out

Default Disney card cash out

I cashed out on 10/28 and was wondering when the next batch of Disney cards will be processed. I have a final vacation payment coming up.

Sorry if this was posted somewhere already. I don't like the new format of the forums and find it hard to find things so I don't come here much like I use to.

We send out a batch every week. It sounds like you are just at the 4 week mark? They go out 4-6 weeks from your cashout date, so that would mean yours is going out in the next 2 weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just saw this, and was wondering when you cash out for Disney Gift Cards; are they personalized with our full names on them? Wasn't sure how that exactly worked.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgeorge View Post
    Just saw this, and was wondering when you cash out for Disney Gift Cards; are they personalized with our full names on them? Wasn't sure how that exactly worked.
    The only thing written on them is the amount of the card (and sometimes not even that if it is printed on the packaging). I leave off anything else just in case people want to give them as gifts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs