Thread: Target 15% Off Sitewide with Coupon Code Today

Default Target 15% Off Sitewide with Coupon Code Today

Target's big deal of the day today as part of its 10 days of deals is that you can get 15% off every order all day when you use promo code CYBER15.

This can be combined with their "Doorbusters" and "hot deals" that they are running for Cyber Monday as well. But there are some exclusions on the the coupon code. The coupon excludes gift cars and some brands such as LEGO, Go-Pro, VIZIO, and most gaming consoles.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Target/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I cannot believe the Target site is down!! Either this deal is even bigger than I thought, or they are being sabotaged.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

And the stores won't price match today. A lot of complaints on their facebook page.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I cannot believe the Target site is down!! Either this deal is even bigger than I thought, or they are being sabotaged.
    I was on very early this morning. I think with Cyber Monday, you think you have the whole day, but it is like the old days of Black Friday, get up very early in the morning and do your shopping. It is like years ago, on Black Friday when you shopped online and the stores web pages crashed.

I had a big order that I placed with Kirklands and today, they had free shipping, plus a better percentage off. They let me cancel my order and reorder everything. It was a pain, but I saved over $55. I should have known better, but sometimes Cyber Monday is not better than the Black Friday deals. I took a gamble, but I am glad they let me reorder and I saw my credit in my Paypal already.

Edit: I just tried Target and got in thru the web browser using Chrome, Internet Explorer works like crap.
    Last edited by OhMari; 11-30-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards