Thread: New To Sunshine Rewards

Cool New To Sunshine Rewards

Hey there, I'm Josh & I signed up for SR technically in late October, but I just started using it on December 1st.

I have collected 31.38 in credit so far, and I am currently waiting for next Thursday to cash out in WDW gift cards. I should have enough credits for 2 of them by then.

I created this thread in order to introduce myself, meet new people, and hopefully gain some advice and whatnot in order to continue greatness on this site.

Feel free to post on here and introduce yourself,
    Josh

Welcome!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wow that's a long time! lol So far I'm averaging between 4-6 points per day. Sometimes, I will take surveys and not get credit for it. Also, I would like to do the RadioLoyalty, and I have done it a few times, but it seems like the captcha RARELY pops up.

My goal is to save up for another trip to WDW, then after that idk, maybe build my bank account back up, maybe buy some stuff we need for the house, or for next Christmas, who knows?

What about you? What's your tips/tricks? How much do you average? What's your reward of choice?

Josh

I have been a member for almost 6 years. Sunshine paid for most of my family WDW trip in 2013 and I am pretty sure my rewards will pay for the entire trip in the Fall of 2016 (staying at POP so not as expensive as other resorts). I work full time and am happy if I can get a minimum of 6/day but usually do better than that.
    I cash out for Pay Pal and transfer the money to a special vacation bank account. Pay Pal allows me to use my rewards for airfare and any other treat I might want to get for the family.

For the surveys that do not credit be sure to enter into the 2nd Chance Drawing,if you actually got the correct completion page and it did not credit. Also go slow and watch how long it says the survey is supposed to take; lots of them are very time sensitive and if you rush they won't credit. If a survey doesn't credit on a regular basis, try another browser.

welcome to SR!

Welcome to SR! I always find that the people who participate in the forum earn the most. I think it's because 1) we have contests no one knows about, and 2) they share information on the best way to earn.

So you are off to a great start!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome to SR. We just took a trip to WDW in April, it was my fiancee's first time down there, and I decided to do it for our anniversary and her birthday. We stayed at POP, it was my 2nd time. I love the Swan & Dolphin, but POP is one of the cheapest, and it's so unique. There's no way I'd spend more for luxury down there when you have the POP, and you can spend more on anything else. I think I'm doing alright on credits; I'm averaging between 4-6 per day. I expect it to cover more than 1/2 - 3/4 of the next trip. I am undecided if I want to do Paypal or Gift Cards because if I do Paypal, I'm liable to spend the money on something else.

Thanks for all the tips too!

Hey Tricia,

Thanks for the warm welcome to SR! I would like to participate in the forum more; I'll definitely check that out. Are there any rewards just for posting on the forum? Also, what kinda contests is there on here, and where are they at? Like I mentioned, in another reply, I earn between 4-6 credits so far a day, and hoping to increase that number.

Josh