Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Visa Holders

I have to wait until Thursday also, but last night my DD15 and I figured out where we want to eat. I called dining about an hour ago and waited only 10 minutes and made all our ADR's.

I hope it goes that easy on Thursday
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite0wl71 View Post
    I have to wait until Thursday also, but last night my DD15 and I figured out where we want to eat. I called dining about an hour ago and waited only 10 minutes and made all our ADR's.

I hope it goes that easy on Thursday
    Congrats for your ADRs. I think that will be the hardest part of all that will be catching people off guard after they book. I'm glad I did dining ressies a few weeks ago and now just have to modify my existing reservation. Have you made a reservation already for your package? It might save some time come Thursday. I heard some people not only were on hold for 2 hours but was taking 30 minutes to change an existing reservation and longer if you were booking a new one.
    Sunshine Rewards

I already made a reservation at Music for 7 nights/8 days. I am hoping they just add the dining to it.

I just have to wait for Southwest to open up their dates. We have free flights that have to be used by September.

So with free flights, free dining, and right now $400 in Disney gift cards (thanks SR) we will be really set.
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yup. I need to cashout my AMEX points for RR credits and our airline will be covered as well. Super excited about all of this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Catherine and Carrie,
    I'm glad you both have existing reservations, because it seems like certain rooms are selling out. This morning while I was on hold (for an hour) I was watching the DIS boards and there were reports that Poly GV was sold out and only MK view was available. When I got through, I was able to apply the code to my res. w/o a problem, but I asked the cm if there were anymore GV rooms available for those dates with the FD promo and she said "no, MK view only." I know it was reported on the DIS last week that it didn't matter if you had an existing res or not, but apparently it does. It's not just saving time, but maybe not being able to get what you want. I was originally booked at the BC, but we decided we wanted the Poly and I'm so glad I didn't wait to change my reservation.

I am so excited to have ADR's made and free dining secured. Now I can relax. I'm hoping that both of you (and any other Sunshiners) get exactly what you want come Thurs. I'll be waiting to hear!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up. I have been trying to stay away from the DIS and free dining so it doesn't stress me out. There have been so many conflicting reports so far today that I'm just ignoring all posts over there until I call in on Thursday. All in all no matter where we stay we will be happy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got an email from Chase about the deal. Gosh I wish I could go during that time!

This 5 night, 6 day Magic Your Way Package includes Walt Disney World® Resort hotel accommodations, Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets and the Disney Dining Plan which provides one quick service meal, a select snack and one meal at a table service restaurant per person, per night of your package. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must choose from children's menu, if available. Choose from over 100 select Disney restaurants, including Disney character dining. Take advantage of this offer before it becomes available to the general public on April 10, 2008.

• Magic Your Way Base Ticket – Admission to one Theme Park per day, each day of your ticket.

• Disney's Magical Express Service – Let us take your family and your luggage – as a complimentary service – to and from Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel.

• Extra Magic Hours Benefit – You and your family can take advantage of extra time in a Disney Theme Park each day to enjoy select attractions. (Valid Theme Park admission required.)

• Guest Transportation – Complimentary, convenient transportation takes your family from your Disney Resort hotel to all four Disney Theme Parks and more – throughout the day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Got a ressie for POFQ last week of August with free dining

DD (21) and I are already set to go in May staying in DVC at AKV, so this will be a 'bonus" trip. We probably won't spend a lot of time in the parks but will enjoy the resort... and the food! We both love FQ! So small and intimate with a great atmosphere, pool and boat ride to DTD.
    Sunshine Rewards