Thread: Zazzle sent me a duplicate order

Default Zazzle sent me a duplicate order

I placed an order last Monday and received it Friday. I cannot ask them a question on Facebook becaause my mom will see it!

When the order came, it had two boxes, but I didn't think too much of it until I opened it. I ordered two ornaments--a Grandma and Grandpa's first Christmas one and one that says my first Christmas as an aunt. The problem is each box contained my full order, so I actually got twice as much as I should have.

I submitted a question about my order online Friday night, but so far no response. Since I need to wrap soon, I emailed them AGAIN just now (after spending 45 minutes on hold!) I also paid for expedited shipping with my order so it would get here in time.

Has anyone else ever had this happen or have experience with customer service? I'm thinking it would be cheaper for them to tell me to keep the extras, but I don't know for sure.

Funny thing...my mom thinks this is Philosophy stuff since they were on sale BOGO free the same day!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My guess is that they are going to just tell you to keep it. That's pretty much what I have had happen with every big company that has ever sent me anything in error.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs