Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM Chat Board

Default SM Chat Board

Where did the SM Chat Board go?

I have the info from the lounge but can't find the board. Did Tricia take it down temporarily?
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't see it for awhile on my page either, but just now I did and was able to post already! So maybe you'll be able to see it soon.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I tried the link from the SM page and it said I couldn't go there. It isn't showing up anywhere on the forum for me either. Even went into my subscribed threads and those are all gone too.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's not there for me either...I'm sure it's just been such a busy, exciting day that it will show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Did everyone e-mail Cindy with their code? I did and now I have access again the the SM Forum room.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I did send her the code, maybe she is just running behind. I have never seen it completely disappear that I can recall, threads, everything just poof. Seen alot of times that the board is there but I have been signed out so it says "Never" or something like that instead of last post.
    Sunshine Rewards

What code do you mean? I don't remember sending a code to anyone last quarter? I got the email with the new password? HELP!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    What code do you mean? I don't remember sending a code to anyone last quarter? I got the email with the new password? HELP!
    I think that's what they mean when they say code, if that helps!! All I did was send the password to Cindy and I can get in.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Go to the SM Lounge to get this quarter's code, then go to User CP, scroll down to Group Memberships on left hand column, click on it, then put in password in the box provided (in Capital letters). Send off to Cindy, then you'll be allowed in the SM Chat Room.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you Pat! All done.
    Sunshine Rewards