Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holiday Contest Bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I doubt it. The second chance winner has always found the extra $100 in his or her account once chosen. The holiday contest winners have always had to claim their prize via TT. I'm guessing Tricia got busy.
    there is a thread about it,sometimes it is announced
    Members take the time to fill out the entries just would be nice to know who won.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-12-2016 at 09:26 PM.

In the past, they've all been posted by member number.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    there is a thread about it,sometimes it is announced
    Members take the time to fill out the entries just would be nice to know who won.
    Yes, and Tricia posts the winner in the thread when she remembers. Half the time, the winner beats her to it.People forget things or think that they did things they didn't.

I checked Facebook and it looks like this week is Affiliate Summit and she has had some health issues. Just be patient.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Yes, and Tricia posts the winner in the thread when she remembers. Half the time, the winner beats her to it.People forget things or think that they did things they didn't.

I checked Facebook and it looks like this week is Affiliate Summit and she has had some health issues. Just be patient.
    Yes on all counts! The winner actually announced herself before I even had a chance to. This last week has been a blur. First I was in the ER and then quickly off to Affiliate Summit, just returning last night. I wanted to get the bonuses posted for everyone before I left but knew the contest part of it would take longer. So that will be done today or tomorrow. I have the list, it's just a matter of pulling it all together for announcing now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yes on all counts! The winner actually announced herself before I even had a chance to. This last week has been a blur. First I was in the ER and then quickly off to Affiliate Summit, just returning last night. I wanted to get the bonuses posted for everyone before I left but knew the contest part of it would take longer. So that will be done today or tomorrow. I have the list, it's just a matter of pulling it all together for announcing now.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Anxious to hear the winners!