Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Disney Card cash out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default Disney Card cash out

    Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

    Thanks
    Ellen

    EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen aka Snow White View Post
    Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

    Thanks
    Ellen
    Hi Ellen,

    Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hi Ellen,

    Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.
    Thank you - I had counted my six week to be this past Sunday - hopefully I will get it before I leave, if not I will just save for next trip.

    Thanks again

    EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4

    Default when should i

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hi Ellen,

    Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.

    I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andeesocr View Post
    I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)
    Surveys are definitely the way I earn the most for my Disney gift cards. I would allow 6 weeks to get the gift card to be on the safe side.
    Sunshine Rewards

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,695

    Default

    This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?
    yes I have thank you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •