Thread: Disney Card cash out

Default Disney Card cash out

Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

Thanks
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen aka Snow White View Post
    Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I cashed out on November 29 - shouldn't I have received my card by now?

Thanks
    Ellen
    Hi Ellen,

Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hi Ellen,

Disney Cards are sent out 4-6 weeks from cashout. It looks like your 6 week mark will be this Sunday. I would say that you should likely have it tomorrow but I would not start to worry until at least early next week. It's already been sent but I am not sure if all of the holiday mail slowdown has caught back up yet.
    Thank you - I had counted my six week to be this past Sunday - hopefully I will get it before I leave, if not I will just save for next trip.

Thanks again

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

Default when should i

Hi Ellen,

I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)

Quote Originally Posted by andeesocr View Post
    I am working hard to earn a Disney card or 2 but I am having a difficult time finding surveys that work and award the points. If I can get there and I want my Disney card by June 1st when should I order them? (and or there any ways to get points that worked better for you?)
    Surveys are definitely the way I earn the most for my Disney gift cards. I would allow 6 weeks to get the gift card to be on the safe side.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

I have yet to receive my Disney gift card that I ordered on June 14, ID#2948946, wondering if you get give me a more exact date on when to expect it? Thanks!

This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?

This was sent out at the end of last week. Have you received it yet?
    yes I have thank you!