Thread: Paid Email Going Out

Default Paid Email Going Out

I have an email going out now for a Confidential project that we have going on. Be sure to take advantage when you get it.

And that's all I can say because it is confidential. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

done-didn't think I should say more but I wanted to let you know that the email was received
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

All the paid emails have gone out so anyone who didn't get the opportunity to sign up for it needs to check their SPAM folders.

However, of the people that did get signed up for the program, it is on a first come, first serve basis to get the songs. The first 75 of you who signed up got the opportunity. The next 75 of you will get yours tomorrow.

And that's about all I can say. LOL

There have been a few hiccups but I think we are getting through them all via email.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Happy New Year Tricia!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    All the paid emails have gone out so anyone who didn't get the opportunity to sign up for it needs to check their SPAM folders.

However, of the people that did get signed up for the program, it is on a first come, first serve basis to get the songs. The first 75 of you who signed up got the opportunity. The next 75 of you will get yours tomorrow.

And that's about all I can say. LOL

There have been a few hiccups but I think we are getting through them all via email.
    So if I got the email today but missed the opportunity to sign up will I get to try again tomorrow? :crossingfingers:

worked yesterday and then entertained guests for the evening and did not have a chance to check this offer until later last night, guess I missed my chance.

I received the email and I set up an account, but no credit yet.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, they have already pulled this offer. We are hoping that it is going to come back. It was so incredibly popular that we had hundreds of people signing up in the first hour and they just couldn't handle the traffic.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, they have already pulled this offer. We are hoping that it is going to come back. It was so incredibly popular that we had hundreds of people signing up in the first hour and they just couldn't handle the traffic.
    thanks for the reply. working all day it's not easy to see an offer like this and be able to sign up that quickly. at least I don't feel bad that I did not check when I got home from work, would have been too late then too.