Thread: UK Members

Default UK Members

Tricia,
    I am always trying to promote this site, and I know someone from the UK. Does it work for people outside the United States. I know I saw a post today how your first Canadian member made Supermember.

It would probably cost you more to ship the rewards, but that is all I could think of, plus if the Survey's didn't like their location.

Ohmari

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't think UK people can join. Right now there is few things Canadians can do besides shop (they can't even do surveys) so I think there would be even less for someone in the UK to do on here. Probably not worth their time.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Just a note, Canadians can do surveys there are just a lot less opportunities. I actually now have a US friend helping me with the surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Just a note, Canadians can do surveys there are just a lot less opportunities. I actually now have a US friend helping me with the surveys.
    Awesome! Glad to hear things were opened up to you guys. Maybe we'll see you in the SM lounge next quarter
    Sunshine Rewards