Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Consumer Opinion Offer

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Good question. They are their own survey panel entirely. But they told me that their surveys do not overlap with ours. They have their own set of prizes. And from what I understand, they also have more opportunities for product testing.
    I belong to another panel that was a SR offer and can earn gift cards or cash out for PayPay; I assume this is the same thing.

I got my .75 credit, thanks

Has anyone gotten into any surveys from them yet? So far I have only gotten screeners, but I do like that they give you a few credits for the screeners even if you don't qualify.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Has anyone gotten into any surveys from them yet? So far I have only gotten screeners, but I do like that they give you a few credits for the screeners even if you don't qualify.
    I have tried a few, one this morning. question 3 + 3 =. got booted when I entered 6; which is pretty common for me with a number of survey companies, as soon as I enter the correct answer to a simple math question I get disqualified. Next time I think I will enter the wrong number and see what happens.

I got a screener survey yesterday morning. That's the only thing so far after the initial sign up survey.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed a few over the weekend. They did send me into Samp several times and AMP (IPSOS).