Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Consumer Opinion Offer

Default American Consumer Opinion Offer

If you didn't see them email yesterday, you should definitely check out the ACOP offer we just launched. When you first sign up it will take about 24 hours to get an email from them to fill out your survey panel profile. After that, I can see the credit come through immediately and it will hit your SR account the next day.

From the people who started signing up yesterday morning, I am already starting to see a nice flow of credits. It's worth .75 and really pretty easy. Plus a very reputable survey company that I think you will like!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4386
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you didn't see them email yesterday, you should definitely check out the ACOP offer we just launched. When you first sign up it will take about 24 hours to get an email from them to fill out your survey panel profile. After that, I can see the credit come through immediately and it will hit your SR account the next day.

From the people who started signing up yesterday morning, I am already starting to see a nice flow of credits. It's worth .75 and really pretty easy. Plus a very reputable survey company that I think you will like!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4386
    I signed up yesterday and did the screener survey today.

Me too. Signed up yesterday; the screener survey was in my email this morning.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Same here, no credit.

no credit for me today either.

As I mentioned in the signup email...patience.

It will take everyone at least 48 hours to see credits. I can see the credits on my end but there is a 1 delay for each of you. If you signed up Monday, it means you got your screener and it credited Tuesday in the network. Just like shopping credits, we get a download from them once a day (around 12:30pm) and our system runs everything from the day before. So people who completed their screener yesterday should see credits around 1 today.

As I mentioned above, I DO see the credits coming in but it will take until the next day for members to see them. I've been monitoring them very carefully to make sure they are working and am VERY happy with the numbers I am seeing so far.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As I mentioned in the signup email...patience.

It will take everyone at least 48 hours to see credits. I can see the credits on my end but there is a 1 delay for each of you. If you signed up Monday, it means you got your screener and it credited Tuesday in the network. Just like shopping credits, we get a download from them once a day (around 12:30pm) and our system runs everything from the day before. So people who completed their screener yesterday should see credits around 1 today.

As I mentioned above, I DO see the credits coming in but it will take until the next day for members to see them. I've been monitoring them very carefully to make sure they are working and am VERY happy with the numbers I am seeing so far.
    I am a little confused. When I receive an email from them to take a survey, I take it, but I will get credit thru Sunshine"s?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I am a little confused. When I receive an email from them to take a survey, I take it, but I will get credit thru Sunshine"s?
    Good question. They are their own survey panel entirely. But they told me that their surveys do not overlap with ours. They have their own set of prizes. And from what I understand, they also have more opportunities for product testing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Got credit this in my account for the screener survey I took yesterday. Yay!

So, what do I do now? They will send me surveys in my email and then they'll credit in a separate account with them or thru my account here at SR? Haven't received a survey other than the screener one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Got credit this in my account for the screener survey I took yesterday. Yay!

So, what do I do now? They will send me surveys in my email and then they'll credit in a separate account with them or thru my account here at SR? Haven't received a survey other than the screener one yet.
    They have their own set of prizes. This is NOT a new daily survey for us. It's just an offer to join their survey panel that we thought would be a good fit with a good payout.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs