Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's the SM forum?

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Where's the SM forum?

How do I get in there? Went into the lounge and clicked on the link, I typed the password in and got the follow error

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Is it not up yet, or was my user id not set?

Thanks!

April

Update, ok I went in and requested to be added, but I could of sworn I didn't have to do that last quarter. I could have bet that all's i had to do was get the new password to log into the forum, at any rate I sent a request just to be safe, but I'm not even seeing the actual SM forum.
    Last edited by askomsky; 04-01-2008 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Update
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    How do I get in there? Went into the lounge and clicked on the link, I typed the password in and got the follow error

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Is it not up yet, or was my user id not set?

Thanks!
    April

I've just approved you, try again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Default Me too

Cindy... would you please approve me again, too? Thanks!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I can't find it either....do I have to get approved in the lounge?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    I can't find it either....do I have to get approved in the lounge?
    I couldn't find the link for the SM chat until I sent my "password" to Cindy to join the group (under user cp). After I was approved, the SM chat room magically appeared!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I just figured out if you're not logged in to the Forum, it doesn't show up. As soon as you log it, Ta-Da. This is different from before when it would just say "Never" if you weren't logged in.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I just figured out if you're not logged in to the Forum, it doesn't show up. As soon as you log it, Ta-Da. This is different from before when it would just say "Never" if you weren't logged in.
    Yes, and SO much simpler. I think many of us clear cookies regularly. Each time I did before, I had to put in my password all over again to get into the SM forum. Now, I only had to send Cindy the password once, and the SM chat comes up everytime - much more convenient!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy - could you please approve me again so that i can post in the super member forum. thanks and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Cindy - could you please approve me again so that i can post in the super member forum. thanks and have a great day.
    Refer to Cindy's post

http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7613
    Sunshine Rewards

i used to password and sent her the request to join. how long do i have to wait to find out if i am approved again?
    Last edited by m 'n c; 04-02-2008 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Don't put in the Password!
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl