Thread: Holmes Stamp & Sign 2nd Chance Giveaway

Default Holmes Stamp & Sign 2nd Chance Giveaway

Our Holmes Stamp & Sign $50 Gift Certificate recipient was a double winner in the Holiday Giveaway and decided to give this prize back so that someone else can have an opportunity to win! Holmes Stamp & Sign offers great products such as Decorative Address Stamps, Teacher Stamps, Novelty Stamps, Personalized Gifts, Plaques, Awards, Signs, Banners and much more. Please respond to this thread if you are interested in winning the $50 Holmes Stamp & Sign Gift Certificate.

I'm interested!

I'm interested! Thanks to the recipient for sharing!

I would love this Thanks for sharing whoever the winner was!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Our Holmes Stamp & Sign $50 Gift Certificate recipient was a double winner in the Holiday Giveaway and decided to give this prize back so that someone else can have an opportunity to win! Holmes Stamp & Sign offers great products such as Decorative Address Stamps, Teacher Stamps, Novelty Stamps, Personalized Gifts, Plaques, Awards, Signs, Banners and much more. Please respond to this thread if you are interested in winning the $50 Holmes Stamp & Sign Gift Certificate.

Was the winner of this ever announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Was a winner ever chosen?