Thread: Greenfield Survey Reduction

Default Greenfield Survey Reduction

Just an FYI that because Greenfield/Toluna is decreasing our payout, we are going to have to decrease what we pay to members. They lowered us last year and we kept paying out the higher rate to our members but they are lowering it to a point that we can't stay profitable running things like the Survey Contests, Bonus Contest, and the 2nd Chance giveaway if we don't decrease the payout. It's unfortunate because they are the longest running survey on our site, but hopefully it will not make a huge impact on each of you individually and you can compensate with some of the other surveys.

Effective immediately, the payout will be reduced to .65 a survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just an FYI that because Greenfield/Toluna is decreasing our payout, we are going to have to decrease what we pay to members. They lowered us last year and we kept paying out the higher rate to our members but they are lowering it to a point that we can't stay profitable running things like the Survey Contests, Bonus Contest, and the 2nd Chance giveaway if we don't decrease the payout. It's unfortunate because they are the longest running survey on our site, but hopefully it will not make a huge impact on each of you individually and you can compensate with some of the other surveys.

Effective immediately, the payout will be reduced to .65 a survey.
    pretty sad after SR stuck with them last year when surveys were not crediting for over 3 months. I personally was not paid for 10 completed surveys in October that I only took because they had been giving us the back credits but chose not to send that last batch of credits.

it is what it is.

I was debating whether to lower the payout back then because they had already lowered it on my once plus it was taking so much time manually reconciling all of the credits that I was actually losing money! But I figured I would give them a chance to fix it. My only hope is that what they say is true--that they will be able to get more survey opportunities by lowering the price.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

seems like they have surveys for me most days, a but slow this month but I always try them and will continue to.

Tricia:
    wanted to let you know that I have been seeing Greenfield surveys almost daily through other SR survey companies:

Your Survey - just about every day, often 2-3 times as I go through the opportunities they have for me.
    Global
    Live