Thread: Nordstrom Gone?

Default Nordstrom Gone?

So I guess Nordstrom is no longer available? I saw Nordstrom Rack but not regular Nordstrom. I am so sad

I'm hoping it is just temporary. But we were getting so few sales and almost all of them got returned.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm hoping it is just temporary. But we were getting so few sales and almost all of them got returned.
    I too hope they come back. I know there are other merchants on SR where I can buy the same stuff, but I really liked their customer service and beauty advisers. Speaking of returns in general, I have returned something from another merchant (Sephora) for which I already received SR credit. Will it automatically be deducted or do I need to file a ticket to let you know? It took them FOREVER to refund my money, so it may not have gotten in to your system already.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I too hope they come back. I know there are other merchants on SR where I can buy the same stuff, but I really liked their customer service and beauty advisers. Speaking of returns in general, I have returned something from another merchant (Sephora) for which I already received SR credit. Will it automatically be deducted or do I need to file a ticket to let you know? It took them FOREVER to refund my money, so it may not have gotten in to your system already.
    Sephora is one where they automatically revoke it. I think about 80% of our merchants do. We only have to manually do a handful of popular ones (zulily, shutterfly, target...). But it's quite possible that it could take a month or more. That's part of the reason that we have to hold cashouts. A lot of the merchants hold our money 3 months to account for returns.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs