Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accounts all mixed up?

Default accounts all mixed up?

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has their account all crazy. It started yesterday when I noticed two deductions pop up that had already come out of my account. then the pending credits doubled, then the biggest mix up is that all my shopping credits from like forever, popped back up as pending. This morning they actually credited to my account and I have over $600. What's going on?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has their account all crazy. It started yesterday when I noticed two deductions pop up that had already come out of my account. then the pending credits doubled, then the biggest mix up is that all my shopping credits from like forever, popped back up as pending. This morning they actually credited to my account and I have over $600. What's going on?
    I have quite a few old shopping credits in my account this morning. nothing close to $600 but some are very old as I know I have not purchased from at least 2 merchants that I have not made a purchase from in a few years.

No problems with the credits for surveys I completed today.

Yep. One of our shopping networks changed the way that they run the reports and I think it resulted in every single shopping credit we have ever had through that network being sent back through again!! Ugh. SunshineGuy is working on it this morning. It should not be too hard for him to back everything out. The real trouble will be if a bunch of people start trying to cash out with the money that isn't really theirs because then I will have to manually back out every one of those as well.

I'll let you know as soon as I hear when it will be fixed. Hopefully in the next hour or two. I hate that your accounts are messed up because I know you like to know how many credits you have!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We are temporarily disabling the cashouts due to the number of people who are trying to cash out with the credits. I'm honestly very surprised that people are doing this because I am sure they can tell that the money is not really theirs.

We'll turn on the cashouts again as soon as we back out all of the credits. SunshineGuy is on the case!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry for the headache to SunshineGirl and SunshineGuy. And so thankful, that is just a technical error! Was panicked when I logged on. Thought, one (or more) of my accounts had been hacked and had enjoyed a shopping spree!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnieBelle View Post
    Sorry for the headache to SunshineGirl and SunshineGuy. And so thankful, that is just a technical error! Was panicked when I logged on. Thought, one (or more) of my accounts had been hacked and had enjoyed a shopping spree!
    One of the great things about your SR account is that there is absolutely no credit card payment information attached to it. So if someone DOES get into your SR account and shops through your links (which I have never seen happen before though), they would not be able to actually use any of your credit card information. The only thing that we have is your paypal address. And it's a good idea to make your SR password and your PayPal password something different JUST IN CASE the worst possible thing ever happened.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are temporarily disabling the cashouts due to the number of people who are trying to cash out with the credits. I'm honestly very surprised that people are doing this because I am sure they can tell that the money is not really theirs.

We'll turn on the cashouts again as soon as we back out all of the credits. SunshineGuy is on the case!
    That's AWFUL! Who the heck would do that? Guess you know who is honest and who is not.
    wow

I was worried people might try to do that, but I was hoping they wouldn't, that stinks. Glad it is being worked on, sorry for the headaches in dealing with it.

The credits are about 80% cleaned up at this point. You may have a few remaining in your accounts, but it should not be many. Hopefully we'll get the rest in the next couple of hours. We think we know which ones are still wrong.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

My account is looking better, only a little over 20 credits left and two deductions that are doubles . Thanks for the hard work!