Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: accounts all mixed up?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The credits are about 80% cleaned up at this point. You may have a few remaining in your accounts, but it should not be many. Hopefully we'll get the rest in the next couple of hours. We think we know which ones are still wrong.
    Credits should be more like 99% cleaned up at this point. I did re-enable cashouts at this point. sorry for the snafu this morning.

All the old shopping credits are gone. What's still there are two debits that have already come out of my account, and two "for real" pending shopping credits are in there twice each.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One of the great things about your SR account is that there is absolutely no credit card payment information attached to it. So if someone DOES get into your SR account and shops through your links (which I have never seen happen before though), they would not be able to actually use any of your credit card information. The only thing that we have is your paypal address. And it's a good idea to make your SR password and your PayPal password something different JUST IN CASE the worst possible thing ever happened.
    Thank you for all your hard working cleaning up everything. And yes, after a moment of thought, I realized it was doubtful if I had been hacked, that a thief would be kind enough shop through Sunshine Rewards for me to get the credit.

I've got 5 Barnes and Noble debits in my account still.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

The credit in my account is gone. I still have three debits that seem to be wrong - I went back a few years in my history to try to match them up. They are definitely not from any recent returns.

Thanks for all your hard work, Sunshine Guy!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards