Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyality

Default Radio Loyality

I got a email reminder to try this today, tried in the past and it shows up in credit history but does not add any money. I had .26 at the end of my total, and I have a issue with change like that. SO I thought I would try it again, it does shows in my credit history however it did not add 2 cents which I only did 2 and thought I would see if it worked, and it does not. I think since you may want to look into this since we tot a email about it today,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

That's odd. We've never had anyone report that problem. Let me try it myself and see if mine goes up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok let me know, I have not done it for a while cause the same thing happened to me before.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried it out last night and my balance DID change. However, it wasn't immediate. I tested it out right after I posted this and I didn't see the credit until this morning. So I think there is some lag time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I tried it out last night and my balance DID change. However, it wasn't immediate. I tested it out right after I posted this and I didn't see the credit until this morning. So I think there is some lag time.
    I WILL TRY IT AGAIN AND POST WHAT I FIND i HAVE 24 CENTS AT THE END SO i WILL KNOW.

JTOWNER
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I WILL TRY IT AGAIN AND POST WHAT I FIND i HAVE 24 CENTS AT THE END SO i WILL KNOW.

JTOWNER
    SAME THING FOR ME AS IN THE PAST SHOWS UP BUT DOES NOT ADD IN, DID ONE TO GET TO .25 IN MY HISTORY BUT MY AMOUNT IS STILL .24, THE 1 DID NOT ADD IN.

#2915521 Credit: Radio Loyalty 37658827 0.01 Credits 02/10/2016 Paid

jTOWNER
    Jtowner

Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried it again 5 times yesterday and got my credits for all of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I did three this morning and saw nothing immediately in either my history or balance. But I checked back a few hours later and my balance had increased by .03.

[QU
    OTE=TxAggies;388127]I did three this morning and saw nothing immediately in either my history or balance. But I checked back a few hours later and my balance had increased by .03.[/QUOTEi

I get them in my history, total before credits was 70.56, did a SH which did credit, this is my new total 71.36, which is .80 for SH. I can see no reason if they show up why money is not adding in. I would say then if it works for both of you, what adds my history total up is not working right. At times I notice I get .70 for LIve and sometimes not getting .75 for GF before it changed amounts. I got .70, it could be my account needs checked.

#2915843 Credit: Radio Loyalty 37681278 0.01 Credits 02/11/2016 Paid
    #2915833 Credit: Radio Loyalty 37680950 0.01 Credits 02/11/2016 Paid

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Are you looking on this page for your totals? Or just the top of the screen?

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/stats.php
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs