Thread: Coupons.com

Default Coupons.com

Once again SR is being penalized because of people taking advantage of the system. Apparently we have been dropped from the Coupons.com affiliate program and my guess is that it is because too many people were printing coupons and not using them. I saw people trying to get credit 20-30 times in a single day. We were doing our best to try to control cheaters but I guess our best was not good enough.

I have reached out to them to see if anything can be done.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

How would someone do that? You mean printing different coupons 20-30 times A DAY? For $.15 - .20??? Darn it-this is one of the SM perks I always took advantage of.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We had a special exemption for years that as long as people were actually using the coupons and not just getting paid to print them, we could stay in the program. But if people started printing a lot of them and not using them, they would kick us out. I'm disappointed in a lot of things about this but mainly that they didn't even talk to me before dropping us!

I did get a contact name and am hoping they can point me in the right direction so that we can at least have a conversation about it before I have to pull it from everywhere on the site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm sorry to hear this....I really liked them, but for some reason they always require a cashier to override for me. They used to scan easily, but not anymore. I wonder if other people had the same problem?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

No one ever responded to me, but all of a sudden I got an email that we are back in the program. So I have them back up on the site. I guess we shall see!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I stopped using them well over a few years ago. The cashier could never get them to scan and they would not over ride them for me. I asked a few people that do couponing and I was told it had to do with my printer. I tried a few other printers and I still had the same problem. I did not print out coupons like I said for a few years now. Maybe you can ask about the printing problems and the coupons not scanning at the stores. Especially Walmart.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    No one ever responded to me, but all of a sudden I got an email that we are back in the program. So I have them back up on the site. I guess we shall see!
    I will check out the coupons before I go grocery shopping this week. thanks