Thread: One Day Deal! SRF Steaks BOGO #FreeShipping

Default One Day Deal! SRF Steaks BOGO #FreeShipping

Snake River Farms is running one of its best deals yet today! Get 6oz Top Sirloin Steaks Buy One Get One Free. Plus, they offer volume discounts! All of the steaks are individually wrapped, USDA Choice or higher, aged 28 days, and hand cut by a master butcher.
    Prices start at $12 per steak, but who orders just one steak? Plus, you pay less per steak the more you order. Here’s how you can get the best deals by combining the discount and the BOGO plus SR cash back:

• Buy 1, Get 1 ($12 each): 2 steaks for $12 = $6/steak ($5.76 after SR cash back)
    • Buy 4, get 4 ($10 each): 8 steaks for $40 = $5/steak ($4.80 after SR cash back)
    • Buy 8, get 8 ($9 each): 16 steaks for $72 = $4.50/steak ($4.32 after SR cash back)

On top of all this, you get free shipping!
    If you have been wondering if Snake River Farms is worth all of the media and celebrity attention that it gets, now is your chance to try it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This was supposed to start at 9am but I am starting to wonder if they meant 9am Pacific? I'm going to keep an eye on it because I am planning on ordering them myself!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Well that was fast! The deal IS live but you won't see it until you add the steaks to your cart. Whatever you add, they will add another set at no cost. The free shipping will also show up without having to use a coupon code.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

cingroomer is offline Sunshine Reward V.I.M. (Very Important Mom)

I ordered 10 (got 20) and I know these steaks will melt in your mouth. This is cheaper than your grocery store and 10x the quality. But, I ordered early cause they will sell out.

I ordered 8 for the lowest price. Price is indeed better than the grocery store. Looking forward to trying them.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just placed on order, deal is still there.