Thread: Tax Act

Default Tax Act

Just wondering.....can we file a TT on Tax Act if needed? Normally, I don't bother since I don't pay them anything, but I actually had to pay for my supposedly free federal return this year because they did not support one of the forms I needed in the free version. I compared that to a few other free places and they seem to have the same thing. While I have used Tax Act for several years, it seems like I only get credit about every other year.

I just filed my federal and state taxes, so you may not be able to see anything yet.
    Last edited by mmm611; 02-14-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Just wondering.....can we file a TT on Tax Act if needed? Normally, I don't bother since I don't pay them anything, but I actually had to pay for my supposedly free federal return this year because they did not support one of the forms I needed in the free version. I compared that to a few other free places and they seem to have the same thing. While I have used Tax Act for several years, it seems like I only get credit about every other year.

I just filed my federal and state taxes, so you may not be able to see anything yet.
    If you paid for it and don't get credit for it, then we can file for a credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks.....my credit is pending today! Sorry for getting a little overly antsy!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards